To hire LLC attorney Richard Keyt and his son LLC attorney and former CPA Richard C. Keyt to draft a custom Operating Agreement for your LLC that eliminates the problems caused by Arizona’s new LLC law that became effective on September 1, 2019, select one of the following options below. The Keyts have drafted 7,600+ LLC Operating Agreements and have 235 five star Google & Facebook reviews).
Our Three Operating Agreements
Arizona LLCs that do not have an Operating Agreement and Arizona LLCs that have an Operating Agreement drafted for Arizona’s old LLC law need to adopt an Operating Agreement that eliminates the bad clauses in Arizona’s new LLC law.
- Bronze ($247) for single member LLCs & LLCs owned by a married couple.
- Silver ($497) for multi-member LLCs.
- Gold ($897) for multi-member LLCs who want to include or omit 30+ clauses from their Operating Agreement. This extremely customized Operating Agreement has only the provisions you select. You cannot get this flexibility any where else.
How to Buy an Operating Agreement
Option 1: Quickest, Easiest & Most Popular – Telephone (Mon – Fri 8 am – 5 pm). Call and give your information to:
- LLC attorney Richard Keyt (father) – 480-664-7478
- LLC attorney and former CPA Richard C. Keyt (son) – 480-664-7472
Option 2 Available 24/7: Submit our online Operating Agreement Questionnaire.
Call Us if You Have any Questions
We don’t charge to answer questions about LLCs or Operating Agreements. Call LLC attorneys Richard C. Keyt (480-664-7472) or his father Richard Keyt (480-664-7478) if you have any questions about LLC Operating Agreements.